Last Word ?

04.53 Saditra Yuda 0 Comments

something is very important ..
about ...
what actually happened at this time.
I won't you away from me ! (High Volume and Loud tone)

I know, it's very selfish.
but, I know the conditions imposed, it was hard!
and I know you are forced to choose something very special from the others.
I still hope we are together again. (low tone)
but since i heard something and it's very unpleasant sounds in my ears.
that you now have to choose ... yes, you have chosen. Choosing what to choose!
I just smiled, and hoped you're joking. but, it turns out ... it seriously
but I try to accept the situation what is happening now. I tried to be patient, waiting for anything less sure it made ​​me think a thousand million times to hope you can get back together with me.

only a miracle can make your heart get back to me ..
to be continued ...?
NO! enough here, and I will not continue my desire again to hope there will always be beside you...


-My Heart Sound-

y.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar: